OMG! Another draft from August that I never posted. I’m now in the middle of my next stay-cation! I actually accomplished many of the goals on my original list. So, here’s the updated one:
- Finish cleaning out hall closet. Many items have already been tossed or put/sold on ebay. Time to finish the project.
- Spend time with my son!! We are going to be seeing a ton of movies this vacation.
- Workout, workout, workout – I’ve just started a weight training program and have already seen some nice progress.
From Aug. 2014:
Actually, it is really a stay-cation, and I have a lot of goals for it.
- Clean out hall closet.
- Clean out bedroom closet.
- Sort closet items into keep, give away, throw away and ebay piles.
- List items on ebay*.
- Workout everyday! (Ok, I have to admit that this is an easy one for me since I have become addicted to my workouts.)
*If they haven’t sold in 3 months, give them away! It’s not worth keeping the clutter any longer. I am a closet hoarder –literally. You walk into my home and at first glance everything is organized and put away – until you open my closets.