I got in another good workout yesterday and am really feeling it today. This is what I did:
- NROL Supercharged – full ramp program
- Side planks – 2 sets of 30 secs each side
- Front plank with pull down. I found this extremely awkward to do and know I want to concur it!! I tried to do 2 sets of 10 reps each side using 10lbs, but I think it was closer to 7 reps each side. I watched a few videos before doing it, and I realize that I’m twisting my body to much to stabilize myself.
- Romanian deadlift – 2 sets of 15 reps with 30 lbs barbell
- Push-ups – 1 set of 15 reps inclined on bench. I hate these!
- Split-squats – 2 sets of 15 reps each leg holding 5lbs dumbbells
- Lat pulldown – 2 sets of 15 reps using 40 lbs
- Intervals – More on the elliptical – 4 sets of 2 mins intense work and 1 min slow
- Lots of stretching!
Here is some of what I ate yesterday – the picture links to myfitnesspal diary. I forgot to take pictures of everything, so my dinner isn’t pictured. It was just an ordinary sandwich. I actually had two of the green smoothies. I make them in big batches on the weekends and bring to work for breakfast all week. This week is a clean out the fridge version – everything that was on the verge of going bad or being overripe. A small amount of coconut water, almond milk, whole milk yogurt, spinach, radish greens, plums, peaches, bananas, and a splash of vanilla extract. Oh, and I added flax seeds and spirulina powder – giving it that, umm, wonderful green color!
Lunch was shirataki noodles – I love the amount you can eat of these for just 20 calories. I added in radishes and snow peas and turned a basil soup I had made last week into a sauce. It was so filling that I couldn’t event finish it.